SUMMER SIXES LACROSSE PROGRAM
- :30 second shot clock
- Games are played in 4, 8-minute quarters
- Goalies initiate play after goals are scored; draws / face-offs occur only at the startof each quarter
- Field size is 70 x 36 meters
- Flow of the game emphasizes tempo, with fewer stoppages in play
- Everyone plays both sides of the field (defense/offensive); substitutions are madeon the fly
- Rosters are comprised of 12 players, which leads to more playing time and moretouches on the ball
Contact Will Rosebro with any questions about the League, tryouts, etc.: email@example.com
Contact Jessica Freeman with any questions about Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org"
Join our mailing list!
The Lacrosse Club of Montclair has been growing the game of lacrosse in Montclair and the surrounding region since 1962. Our mission is to instill the love of this great game in the hearts of Montclair’s boys and their families from a very young age through High School and beyond.