SPRING PRACTICE SCHEDULES & COACHES
Head Coach: Andrew Gelman
Sunday: 11:00am-12:00pm - Watchung Field
1st and 2nd Grade
Head Coach: Ryan Coakley, Mike Coomber, Doc Brennan, Barry Donahue
Saturday: 11:00am-12:30pm, Anderson Park
Sunday: 11:00am-12:30pm, Watchung Field
Head Coach: Tom Fallace
Head Coach: Matt Warner
Head Coach: Ted Franchetti
Head Coach: Will Rosebro
Head Coach: Tom Schmitt
Head Coach: Manny Sargeant
Thursday's: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Saturday's: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- For 3rd-7th grade weekday practices, the end of practice may be extended from 7:30 to 8:00 in the second half of the season when there's more daylight
- All practice locations will be confirmed two weeks before the start of the season.
- We may add optional scrimmage days to the schedule if/when fields and coaches are available.
- We make every effort to keep times and locations consistent but occasionally there is a change based on weather, field conditions, or conflicts with other field users.
- Games will tend to be on Thursday and Friday evenings and on Sundays. Final game schedules will be announced ahead of the season.
Our coaching staffs are all minimum Tier One Certified through U.S. Lacrosse, have junior, high school, and/or college experience as a player and/or a coach. Many of our coaches have experience working with/at lacrosse camps, clinics, and summer travel teams. Additionally, some coaches have experience either professionally or personally, engaging youths as mentors, volunteers, or teachers. Our aim is to raise the program to the highest of standards possible.