The Lacrosse Club of Montclair is happy to announce our
2020 Boys Youth Lacrosse
Spring Practice Schedule & Coaches
Head Coach: Andrew Gelman
1st and 2nd Grade
Head Coach: Tom Fallace
Saturday’s 11:00-12:30pm., Sunday's 4:00-5:30pm
Head Coach: Matt Warner
Thursday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Saturday’s 9:00-10:30am, and Sunday’s 12:30- 2:00pm
Head Coach: Ted Franchetti
Friday’s 5:30-7:00pm, Saturday’s 9:00-11:00am, and Sunday’s 2:00-4:00pm
Head Coach: Barry Donohue
Tuesday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Friday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Saturday’s 9:00-11:00am, and Sunday’s 4:00-6:00pm
Head Coach: Tom Schmitt
Wednesday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Friday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Saturday’s 9:00-11:00am, and Sunday’s 12:00-2:00pm
Head Coach: Will Rosebro
Tuesday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Thursday’s 6:00-7:30pm, Saturday’s 1:00-3:00pm, and Sunday’s 2:00-4:00pm
Head Coach: Manny Sargeant
Monday’s 4:00-6:00pm, Wednesday’s 4:00-6:00pm, and Friday’s 4:00-6:00pm
- For 3rd-7th grade weekday practices, the end of practice may be extended from 7:30 to 8:00 in the second half of the season when there's more daylight
- All practice locations will be confirmed two weeks before the start of the season.
- We may add optional scrimmage days to the schedule if/when fields and coaches are available
- We make every effort to keep times and locations consistent but occasionally there is a change based on weather, field conditions, or conflicts with other field users.
- Games will tend to be on Thursday and Friday evenings and on Sundays. Final game schedules will be announced ahead of the season.
For more information go to our Info page here. We look forward to a great 2020 Spring Season!