This document explains the program and is also the "form" for use.
Please print this form out and return to All Lacrosse
THE LACROSSE CLUB OF MONTCLAIR
“LOW RISK” TRIAL LACROSSE GEAR PROGRAM
This program is open to first-time Boys Youth Lacrosse Players registered to Lacrosse Club of Montclair’s Spring program for 2020 with full program payment (or scholarship approval).
By signing below, you agree to the following:
- You will go to All-Lacrosse to have your son be properly fitted for a full set of new boys Lacrosse gear which includes the following items (the “Gear”): (a) Lacrosse Helmet; (b) Lacrosse stick; (c) Set of Lacrosse Pads include shoulder pads and arm pads; (d) Lacrosse gloves; and (e) a mouthguard. Note: Players must provide their own sneakers/cleats and protective cup. The Gear Value is $250.
- You commit to the following as it relates to the Gear:
- Keep it in your possession and avoid loss, damage and theft;
- Use it only for the purposes intended;
- Any required maintenance must be done at All-Lacrosse
- Keep the Gear in good working order (except normal wear and tear) without any unauthorized modifications (e.g. painting the helmet).
- You agree to pay $250 by June 15, 2020, of which a $50 non-refundable down payment/rental fee is due when you get the Gear. (Payment plans & need-based discounts are available.)
- If the player does not want to continue with Lacrosse, you may return the Gear at any time prior to June 15, 2020 to get a refund of any sums paid over the non-refundable $50.
- If the Gear is lost, modified, damaged or otherwise not returned by June 15, 2020, it will be considered purchased by you and any unpaid balances will be due at that time.
Player’s Name: ________________________________ School Grade: _________________
Parent/Guardian’s Name: _________________________
139 Summit Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043